Due to the recent Government Regulations the Cuckoo Restaurant has had to close for the foreseeable future.
We will be contacting any bookings directly affected by this closure and we will endeavour to let our guests know as soon as we are able to re-open.
We thank our community for all their support and strongly urge that everyone do their best to remain safe in this difficult time.
We can’t wait to see you again!
Due to the situation with the coronavirus (Covid-19), The Cuckoo Restaurant has elected to focus our trading hours to our weekend sessions. Sessions will run as usual from Friday to Sunday however there will be no trading on Monday to Thursday.
These trading hours will be in place until the end of the State of Emergency (currently midnight April 13th) unless otherwise specified.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your continued support at this time.
The Cuckoo Restaurant would like to assure our customers that we are working hard to maintain the highest possible health and hygiene standards in our restaurant. In addition to our usual best practice we will now:
- Sanitise all surfaces every hour
- Make hand sanitisers available to everyone
- Use anti-bacterial aerosols regularly throughout the restaurant
- Discourage staff from physical contact with others
- Notify any staff members that have recently travelled to an affected area that they are not to return to work until a 14-day period has passed and they have been medically cleared
- Continue to ensure staff routinely wash their hands
- Continue to ensure all serving ware, crockery, cutlery and glassware are heat treated and sanitised
We are very flexible and happy to accommodate any concerns including refunds of any deposits or pre-payments on bookings.
We do ask any customers presenting with cold and flu symptoms to please postpone their visit with us for the health and safety of all our guests.
It is understandable that people will retreat during times of threat and stop doing the things they love. However, it is important to remember that local businesses need your support to survive during these times. The livelihood of our employees, their families and our affiliated suppliers are all dependant on your patronage. We are doing all we can to ensure your time with us is as safe and enjoyable as possible.
We will closely monitor the advice and recommendations from expert health authorities and act accordingly. We ask that in return you use responsible behaviour and judgement during this tense time.
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you soon.